View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 10, 2019 at 12:18 PM

I'm so sorry you're gong through all of this, ChaoticEnigma! I completely agree with what all the other wise, wonderful posters have already wisely said better than I ever could, so I'll try not to repeat myself too much! You've been lots of great, wise, wonderful advice on this thread! I'd suggest to follow it as much as you can if you want to! Unfortunately it's always hard to go through a divorce. It's admirable that you want to avoid conflict, but remember that that doesn't depend only on you but that it takes some effort on her part as well! I'd suggest to just talk to her about this and see how it goes from there! Try to ask her if you're BOTH on the same page on this! I feel like that's really important if you want your divorce to go smoothly! Hopefully she'll listen to what you have to say and understand you! If she still doesn't listen to you, I'm afraid the only solution is to just avoid her and cut off contacts with her as much as possible. Let the lawyers do what needs to be done and just let them do their work! I hope she'll understand what you mean, though, and that you'll be able to at least go through this divorce peacefully! Divorce is certainly not easy at all, you don't need more heavy baggage on your shoulders! Please don't give up hope! Try to hang on as much as you can! You're a STRONG, WONDERFUL PERSON! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT! We all care about you here! We all love you here! Feel free to vent and write here as much as you need it and want to! You know we won't judge you! I promise you that! Remember that we're here for you if you need it! Feel free to PM me anytime! Let me know if I can do something to help you! Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes! I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, ChaoticEnigma!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote