View Single Post
TishaBuv
Legendary

Member Since Dec 2014
1,867 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Trig Apr 10, 2019 at 12:29 PM

I’m so sad to lose the relationship with my son.

He’s taken it too far in his disregard and disrespect with me, and now I’ve expressed my feelings of hurt about it loud and clear.

So, I expect to have little to nothing to do with my son and his wife-to-be and any children they may have.

All I can do is pray he will have a change of heart and express his love and respect for his parents. But, I doubt that will happen. He’s made his defiance quite clear.

How very unfortunate and shytty.

I couldn’t love anyone more than I love him. I thought I was a great mother. I am shocked he would intentionally stab us in the back. I know in my heart it is his fiancé behind his attitude. But still, my son is responsible for his actions towards his parents.

Who the hell did I raise?

What’s a mother to do? I don’t want to give effort or money to this upcoming wedding at all. I don’t want to support this union at all now. I guess I just won’t call or do anything.

I’ve deferred to his father to handle it with our son. I’ve already stated my disappointment and hurt in his choices. We had accepted his fiancé and tried to be supportive of the wedding, but now he did something unforgivable and pushed it too far.

I see the writing on the wall. There will be nothing but friction with this girl at every turn. I give!

Hugs from:
Anonymous45521