Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,277 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 10, 2019 at 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4ndm4n2006 View Post
An amicable divorce comes from an amicable relationship. What I mean is that if there is distrust, disagreement and conflict in the relationship, as you say causing you to be at each other's throats, then this needs to be resolved first. Without that, it's going to be difficult to have a divorce that goes smoothly and is friendly.

I don't know what your conflicts are, so they really can't be addressed directly but my point only is in that the resulting nature of the divorce is completely dependent on your agreeability between you both.
I hear what you are saying but I think that having a disagreement and distrust and conflict is probably what led to a decision to divorce so if they are going to work on resolving those issues, then they aren’t divorcing but trying to improve relationship, which they already decided isn’t going to improve. I don’t think you need to have good marriage to have amicable divorce, you just have to be commited to dissolve marriage with as little conflict as possible.
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky