Legendary

Member Since Dec 2014
1,869 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 10, 2019 at 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skull&Crossbones View Post
I improvise just fine. It comes down to me needing a few minutes, a quiet room, and possibly getting the melody slowed down to get something that others get faster. But as usual, I'm defined solely by what I struggle with and not by what I do better than most.

But back to the original topic, the time to approach him has passed. I read the whole thing wrong. He was just being nice and there's no interest there. It was kind of dumb to think there was.
Who defines you, others? How do you know what they think of you? This sounds like faulty thinking.

I could tell you weren’t really interested in pursuing him, either. It wasn’t dumb of you to have read some interest from him. He may have genuinely had or still has some interest in you. Even if he didn’t and you had asked him for coffee, you never know if interest could have developed. But, if you overthink all the negatives, you will talk yourself out of pursuing every time.

Meanwhile, it is good that you found someone attractive and there is bound to be someone else in the future that you will feel the same as well and maybe it will be mutual.

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky