Magnate

Member Since Apr 2016
199 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 10, 2019 at 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulThinker66 View Post
I don't see how 'let' has anything to do with this example. It is obvious the individual is friends with that other person yet, sorry to say it, doesn't wish to be friends with you. The fact she seems to be repeatedly telling you - and getting short tempered about it - tells me you are ignoring her wishes to be left alone. I think you need to respect her wishes. It is unfortunate you two can't get along and that you can't be on better terms but she has the right to choose not to do so. Hate this all you like but these are the things we must put up with all the time. You need to honour her request to not bother her. Besides, if she is acting in such fashion she isn't really worth your attention anyway.
Oh trust me, I have no intentions of being friends with her. She is way older than me and you really csn’t be friends with coworkers. She hasn’t done it in a while but when she has done it, it was never me just trying to talk to her. She is a very negative person too. It is always for a good reason. And I do respect their wishes. I just wanted to give some examples of how some people seems to be that way even if it is not between friends.
rdgrad15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
WishfulThinker66