View Single Post
sinking
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Nov 2012
1,218 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 11, 2019 at 12:37 PM

Today was a pretty good day. no ups and no downs.

i got to know i dont have the course this sat. and im super happy about it even though im not happy about the date they postponed it to…

i went to work trying to stay positive and not show my supervisors we are at war (imo). i even went that far to kind of *****-licking trying to show i do have good intentions (to please them). the morning went on smoothly.

at lunch i cooked something new and for the first time i liked the new attempt.

my mind often goes to both my Ts. im still writing down what i want to say to exT next week and thinking about what i want to write to T.

the afternoon went smoothly too but mostly because both my superisors were busy with a meeting and they were not controlling me. a colleague explained something to me about pauses and maybe thats the reason my male supervisor was so obsessed with my pauses. we'll see if that was the problem!

now i already had dinner, waiting to hear from my mom and i'll work on my writings and right before bed i'll wash dishes because i've found its relaxing to me. pills dont work much but i should be able to sleep quite decently tonight.

thats all for today! i hope tomorrow goes smoothly like today.
thanks anyone for reading.

ps. im doing so much better with food issues!!!

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky