View Single Post
Anonymous32892
Anonymous32892 has no updates. Edit

Default Apr 11, 2019 at 01:11 PM

I understand. I attract paths and narcs like Sookie attracts vampires in True Blood. It's like they smell me. Lmao.

I have no fear with him. I know exactly who he is and what he is capable of. It comes down to understanding and respect. We communicate very well.

I find in the world there seem to be a lot of people labeling themselves "psychopaths" and toting how evil they are. My guy is an F1 path. He does not flaunt or brag. He doesn't make threats or try to instill fear. People react to him based on their sense and he doesn't care one way or another. He has said to me that people are no different than ants. They exist with complete indifference from him. Live and let live unless you enter his orbit in someway. Even then generally he will just do what it takes to make people go away. Lol.

I believe a huge part of it is seeing the person and not the label. He has no interest in either being feared nor fan girled. It pisses me off when his label is used to alienate/judge him or to fall over at his feet in adoration. He is a human being, same as any of us.

Sorry...I see a lot of stigma myself with my diagnoses. Most people just dont understand.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Atypical_Disaster, here today, redsoxrule