View Single Post
Ali4S6

Member Since Apr 2019
Trig Apr 12, 2019 at 02:30 AM

i am a timid person, i get scared easily. As i get older, it got worse.
When i am home alone, i would turn on all the lights, and i also afraid to go upstairs because i am afraid that there might be someone hiding, and as soon as i go upstairs, he will try to kill me. So, if i really have to go upstairs, my heart race usually goes up cuz i am too scared.
When i walk on the street alone, i am always paranoid. I am scared that there will be some random murder and just stab people on the street and therefore i always carry small knife with me.
When someone walls pass our house, i am so scared that he might have gun with him and just bust into to our house and shoot us dead. So when someone knocks on our door, i never answer.
And if i forgot to check if the door is locked before going to bed, i would not sleep well so i have to go downstairs and check it.
When i walk on a street at night, i am afraid that there might be someone following me home and kill me, so before i arrive our doorstep, i would make sure that no one is tailing me, avoiding the possibility of getting murder.
Sometimes i enter a new place, i would look around and see if there's surveillance. If there is, i would feel safer.

I don't "believe" that someone might want to kill me, i just want to be prepared if one of these really happens. Are those things i mentioned above normal??

Last edited by Anonymous59786; Apr 12, 2019 at 09:59 AM.. Reason: added trigger
Ali4S6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks