View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 12, 2019 at 10:16 AM

I'm so sorry you're going through all of this, stayingafloat! I think it's important to ask yourself first if you WANT to socialize with other people! I believe you don't have ANY obligation to do so if that's not what you're craving and what you desire! Some people are introverts or simply don't like being around other people too much and there's NOTHING wrong with that! Everyone is different after all! However if you DO desire to socialize but you're struggling with it, perhaps you just need to work on your social skills a little bit more! Do you see a therapist? Maybe that could help! You could learn new ways to cope with your feelings! Perhaps you could learn new ways to learn new social skills as well! Of course that's ONLY if you desire to socialize with others! Like I've said, you don't have any obligation to do that if you don't want to! Just ask yourself what you truly desire in your heart! I think it's important to accept ourselves for who we truly are and yes, it MAY be simply part of your personality! Like I've said, there's NOTHING wrong with it as long as you're content and happy with yourself! Remember that we're here for you if you need it! Feel free to PM me anytime! Let me know if I can do something to help you! Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes! Sending many hugs to you, stayingafloat!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear

Thanks for this!
Blknblu, Fuzzybear, Iloivar, stayingafloat