View Single Post
TishaBuv
Legendary

Member Since Dec 2014
1,867 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 12, 2019 at 10:29 AM

Before this incident, it’s pretty much always been me calling him to keep in touch, once a week at least.

After last night’s call with husband and me and son, I doubt he will call at all ever again.

I have really been abandoned by people who say they love me, physically or emotionally.

I’m fairly sure I have C-PTSD/ Attachment Disorder, and here is yet another person who abandoned me. While that is not his intention, he is only wanting to do something that is devastating to us for his own reasons, it really is emotional abandonment.

So I am just in shock from another knife in my back. I recently had a falling out with my FOO. Lots of knives in my back from that incident. I didn’t eat that shyt sandwich, either.

Everything I see on TV today is about loving families. Family is everything. Loving mother has such a loving daughter, they have such a psychic bond, spiritually uplifting. I am in my own hell having to cry all the time from now on when I see that stuff.

I don’t have any trust anymore in any one close to me. I must have deserved this. He must harbor secret hatred to have done this. I guess he hates my h and I for our unhappy marriage and dysfunction. Even though the fighting never extended to the kids, they must hate us for it.

Hugs from:
Anonymous55879