View Single Post
Icedgem

Member Since Aug 2017
11 hugs
given
Trig Apr 12, 2019 at 05:04 PM

For months I've been having suicidal thoughts yet I would never ever act on them. They just swirl around my head and worse if I'm having a bad day.

I want to tell my parener about this but how on earth do I do that without making him worry or look at my differently?!

There never seems a good time. He's recently had an operation so has been recovering. He's busy with work and burnt out. So for me to put this on him will be enormous right now.

I cry a lot. Have emotional rollercoasters which I can't seem to control then take it out on him. He asked me to get some things from the shop then didn't say thanks when I came back. I broke down and burst into tears saying how I feel unappreciated. I know he appreciates me but I couldn't stop the tears. He asked what was wrong I said nothing, he tried to dig deeper but I pushed him away.

Im having telephone therapy for anxiety and want to share this with my therapist but I remember him saying at the start that this is confidential unless his things I'm a danger to myself etc I don't want anything to happen as I will never go through with it, just can't stop the thoughts

Last edited by FooZe; Apr 12, 2019 at 07:38 PM.. Reason: added trigger icon
Icedgem is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous44076, Bill3, MickeyCheeky, Skeezyks

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky