Legendary

Member Since Dec 2014
1,867 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 12, 2019 at 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvyrself View Post
I really feel if you want some good feedback, at this point you need to explain what this was about specifically. We see how much pain you are in, but this is so sketchy without detailed info that you are just not getting the support you need. Do you have a therapist? Do you live close enough to your son that you could all go to short term counseling together?
I’m sorry to be sketchy. . I’m afraid if I said what it is, people would start judging and weighing in about whether or not I am right or justified to my feelings. It’s ok to have gotten your support, I appreciate it. I didn’t know about grandparent’s rights.

At least my husband is with me on this one as it effects us both. I deferred the handling of it any further to him. I can’t tell you how good that makes me feel, that he will handle an issue. I’ve been handling others all by myself and it’s been horrible.

We’ve talked about it with a few close friends. They all had the same reaction as us. The consensus is that my son is being bullied by his fiancé. I hope he will see the light. I don’t want him to be heartbroken.

Hugs from:
Anonymous55879