Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Skeezyks has no updates.

8 yr Member
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Apr 12, 2019 at 06:26 PM

Well... I have suicidal thoughts that swirl around in my head pretty-much continuously. Plus I've made several attempts in that direction as well. I don't talk to anyone about it. I just keep it all to myself. (Not recommended.) I don't see a therapist. And my spouse wouldn't want to hear it. She wouldn't know what to do & it would just upset her. I would have to admit too that I also have a tendency to take it out on my spouse.

You mentioned being concerned about sharing your suicidal thoughts with your husband. And I'd be inclined to agree with you on that especially given the circumstances you describe. However you also expressed concern about talking this over with your therapist. I can certainly understand your apprehension. But my personal opinion would be you need find someone with whom you can share what's going on. For one thing it's not psychologically healthy for you to keep trying to keep the lid on this, so to speak. (I should talk...) And it's clearly not doing your marriage any good either. Perhaps writing, here on PC, about the thoughts you're having can be of some help. But if it's not enough, I would like to encourage you to find somewhere to share your suicidal thoughts. Perhaps there might be a support group you could attend? My best wishes to you...

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous44076, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
Iloivar, MickeyCheeky