View Single Post
baobaozi

Member Since Mar 2019
Default Apr 13, 2019 at 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Hope View Post
Are you in therapy? If not, I highly recommend seeing a professional counselor. That’s a lot of issues you laid out, eating disorder, self- harm and attention seeking. It seems you are screaming for help by faking things and wanting ppl to worry about you and care about you.

Only a professional can work with you on resolving your attention seeking behaviors and all the rest. It’s going to take time to work through each of these issues. And patience.

But you deserve to live a happy and healthy life, and you need to get healthy yourself. Right now, you’re not healthy. There is nothing wrong with that, we all here have mental health issues that need working on. It’s par for the course. HUGS and I wish you all the best!

Thank you for replying... I do think of reaching professional help, and I did go to school counselor once. But It makes me feel worse because admitting I have problems is just.... petty, at least to me. especially that my family think mental illnesses are non existent and something people made up.
baobaozi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Have Hope, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky