View Single Post
stahrgeyzer
Magnate

Member Since Feb 2018
5,648 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 13, 2019 at 12:16 PM

First I'd like to voice my theory that everyone has alters, which given my experience & research I firmly believe is correct. Also I believe they can talk to the host via mental thoughts, but most people have not spent much time focusing on that kind of stuff, and therefore can't hear their silent voices. Although I have experience with several people, who used to be my close friends, who learned to hear the silent voices by means of practice & self-confidence.

So I've had alters enter my body before. Not too many times as far as I'm aware, but it would be no surprise if they've done it hundreds of times. I've asked them many times to enter my body. They've always been hesitant, but one time a female alter said she would do it, but later on changed her mind. They won't tell me why. So does anyone have a good theory why most alters would not want to take control of the host's body? I asked my alters to record a video message on the phone.

I don't know. Maybe they're shy, or just terrified of the outer world. Or maybe there's something about the outer world they just don't like. After all, they live in a virtual world where they can create anything by thought. Or at least all of my alters can. Maybe they're afraid of being stuck in the host body and becoming the host. I wouldn't mind lol. Living in outer world is horrible if you could live in a vivid virtual dream world.

Sometimes I have to wonder if most of the human brain resources is spent on alters and their virtual world. Wouldn't that be classified as a parasite?