View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 13, 2019 at 12:19 PM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, Heartache11! Please don't feel guilty about it! We all understand that it IS difficult! However I'm afraid I must agree with all the other wise, wonderful posters! You've been given lots of great, wise, wonderful advice on this thread! I'd suggest to follow it as much as you can if you want to! Please try to get away from her as soon as you can! I won't be easy but it CAN be done! You just need to believe in yourself a little bit more! I think seeing a counselor or a therapist is a WONDERFUL idea! Maybe that could help! You could learn new ways to cope with your feelings! Please DO consider it! There's no shame in asking for help! You're a STRONG, WONDERFUL PERSON and you deserve SO MUCH BETTER than what you're getting right now! PLEASE ALWAY REMEMBER THAT! I hope you'll be able to see yourself like the strong, wonderful person that you truly are! You deserve to get better and to feel good! You deserve to live a good life just like everyone else does! I believe in you! We ALL believe in you! We're ALL rooting for you! We're all CHEERING YOU ON! PLEASE ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT! Please try to get away from her as soon as you can! You may try to do it gradually if you can't do it right way, but the most important thing is to just DO IT! Please try to reach out to a professional as soon as you can! There's ABSOLUTELY NO SHAME in asking for help! PLEASE ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT! I hope things will get better soon for you and that you'll be able to move on as soon as you can! You deserve MUCH better than her! You ARE worth it and you ARE important! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT! Please NEVER give up hope! Try to hang on as much as you can! I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, Heartache11!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Heartache11