MickeyCheeky
Legendary

MickeyCheeky My echo is the only voice coming back

5 yr Member
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 13, 2019 at 04:09 PM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, cryingontheinside! I completely agree with what all the other great, wise, wonderful psoters have already wisely said! I'm so sorry those people are bringing you down IRL! You do NOT deserve to go through all of this AT ALL! Please don't let these mean, nasty people win! Just try to show them that you can be happy despite what they may say or think! Please try to be kind to yourself as much as you possibly can! You matter and you're WORTH IT! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT! Try to ignore those people if you can although I completely understand why you'd feel hurt by them! Please don't give up hope! Try to hang on as much as you possibly can! You know we all care about you here! You know we all love you here! Feel free to vent and write here as much as you need to and want to! You kno we'll NEVER judge you! I promise you thst! We're here for you if you need ANY kind of support and if you need any positive statements about yourself! Just try to be kind to yourself as much as you possibly can, ok? That's all we want from you! We all want youto get better and to feel good! You deserve it! You deserve to be happy! You deserve to get better and to feel good! You deserve to live an happy, fulfilling life just like everyone else does! You're a STRONG, WONDERFUL PERSON! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT! I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, cryingontheinside! You don't deserve to suffer at all! Nobody deserves to suffer at all, certainly NOT YOU! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT! Please NEVER give up HOPE! Try to hang on as much as you possibly can! I believe in you! We ALL believe in you! We're ALL rooting for you! We're ALL cheering you on! I hope you'll be able to believe in yourself as much as well do becaure YOU'RE AWESOME and YOU KNOW IT! We ALL know that! I'm sure you know that as well even if it's deep down! You're AWESOME! You're STRONG! You're a WARRIOR! You're an AWESOME, STRONG WARRIOR! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote