sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

sarahsweets has no updates.

5 yr Member
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 13, 2019 at 05:01 PM

I'll be straight forward here: Someone sent me a link to a review site that seems to review forums and sites like PC and others. The review that was linked was negative. So I read through many of them and I am in disbelief. Some of the things the negative reviews are claiming seem outrageous! Like seriously egregious and not....possible? I do not want to invalidate the experiences of others but Its so hard for me to see what they wrote as truth. Like I just dont get it. How do you discern which reviews to pay attention to? How do you know which ones might be real? What if your own experience is vastly different than others- do you doubt yourself?
I use Amazon for product reviews and I am getting better at spotting the fake ones. I have to read through a lot of them to form an opinion. I never knew that places like this had review sites and I find myself thinking that the people who wrote bad ones are troubled, problematic people but then- who am I to think this? I am having a hard time deciding how to feel. I admire, appreciate and rely on this forum so maybe I am biased? Or don't see the bigger picture? Please share your thoughts on reviews, whether forum reviews are fair, and any other review opinion you have.
Thanks,
-Sweets

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, Fuzzybear

Thanks for this!
lightly toasted