View Single Post
stahrgeyzer
Magnate

Member Since Feb 2018
5,648 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 13, 2019 at 07:27 PM

4. Two friends I used to have around 2012 (they did not know each other) were into spirituality. They were interested in how I could here voices. Back then I called them "spirits" but now I have no idea who they are so I just like to refer to them as alters. Anyhow, both of those people could not here "spirits," but I kinda coached them and taught them how to hear their "spirit guides." Sure enough, after about a 1/2 year both them started to hear voices. This is learned skill. I've spent decades in the spiritual community and can tell you that nearly everyone who puts forth the effort the hear "spirits" or whatever you wish to call these voices can accomplish it. Please don't think these voices are just their own conscious thoughts. If you heard the voices you would know what I'm saying. They "sound" and feel completely different. They have completely different personalities. They have a life. They can talk to you, "visit" you quite often every day telling you about their life, what happened that day. Some are moody. Some are as sweet as an angel. Some are motherly. Some are childish. Some are very scientifically minded. Some are very artsy and emotional. I know this is real, and look forward to when mainstream will for once and for all start doing in-depth research into this field without fear of being accused of researching spirit mediums. Maybe that's why it's avoided for the most part in mainstream. I think the voices come from the vast subconscious mind. It's also very possible that it's like a group consciousness. If they can use reverse speech to communicate with each other, then they could very well have a vast virtual world unbeknownst to us hosts lol. Wow, what a great reason to avoid us like the plague and not want us to know of their existence.