View Single Post
CatMatch
Newly Joined

Member Since Apr 2019
Default Apr 13, 2019 at 10:34 PM

Me and my husband have been together for 8 years, married for over 4 years. I wasn't that good wife(cooks well, take care of house well, etc/he's more organized and clean than me. And he prefers his food over my food.), but I tried to do better. But he has been very indifferent to me, even when I was in pain, crying, struggling with many things including him. He wanted me to get out of his house(separation), but I asked him to file a divorce and it will be finalized in December. We had many problems like other couples, but what I found out is that we may be sexually unfit. I don't have much experience before meeting him, so it took time to realize it, but my genitals are much bigger than his, so he doesn't seem to feel anything.( I have few experience before meeting him, but I don't think I can feel by penetrating.) He even didn't ejaculate, but when I was doing lots of exercise, I felt that it fits better(I think all my muscles got stronger), and he ejaculated. But anyway we did sex just less than 30 times in our marriage life and never did it in 3 years. Do you think sex is very important to men? I am attached to him, and earn minimum wage so it's painful process to me, but I think it was a good decision to divorce.
CatMatch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote