View Single Post
stahrgeyzer
Magnate

Member Since Feb 2018
5,660 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 13, 2019 at 11:51 PM

More evidence. Mainstream accepts that it's not uncommon for children to have an invisible friend, often called an imaginary friend. Academics and everyone can laugh it away, oh funny little child, it will fade, but it shows what I'm saying is true. Are psychologist aware that these so-called "imaginary friends" appear very real to a lot of children, and they have unique personalities?

I'm telling you these alters or whatever you wish to call them are real. They exist in every human brain. Each alter has their own personality. They live an inner life. And for some reason they usually want nothing to do with us outer people.

It may seem fine and dandy that these inner people fade away as the child gets older, but I'm starting to believe that there's always some alters. Some alters fade, while new alters are created. I believe some alters live with you your entire life. I have an alter that the other alters refer to as a Mother say she's been with me for my entire life!

What's it going to take to get academic community to study this? They want to avoid it like the plague, which saddens me. Very few will have anything to do with "spirits." They're not spirits. They're alters.