View Single Post
Anonymous32451

Default Apr 14, 2019 at 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamster View Post
i have done something to improve my hygiene !!!
I spent a month picking out a new hair color and a new cut. I also had to go out and be in the real world for 3 hours to accomplish the task.
3 weeks ago i got a new look that if i wanted it to look the way i had it cut i would have to wash and condition it as well as blow dry and flat iron it to create what i intended.
It worked my hair is awesome when i take care of it and i am so happy when its clean and styled that i find it easier to force myself to get cleaned up. i take 2 showers a week now that is better than i was doing before.
I also bought some new toothpaste called pronamel intensive enamel repair that i am going to really try to start using tomorrow.
i will post a picture of my hair cut and new color for you guys to see what i chose.
this is the color
Rose brown | my newest haircut and color in 2019 | Hair, Gold hair colors, Hair styles
this is the cut
58 Short Bobs Hair Cuts Hairstyles 2019 | my newest haircut and color | Hair, Short hair with layers, Hair cuts
my thoughts and heart are with you all suffering from poor hygiene it feels like you can't muster up the energy or strength to do daily tasks.
I'm going to try i want to work up to a shower every 3 days if i can. wish me luck friends.
Tams

look at you go.

that sounds brilliant- all that you're doing to improve

I certainly need to do something with my hair (it's so long now), and I probably need to do my teeth a bit more often (the kids skill I found on alexa doesn't actually motivate me, I just use it for the jokes)

even yesterday when my breath was smelling unpleasant I didn't do my teeth. just dulled it with cola. I'm not sure what went so wrong, used to be really good with teeth
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote