View Single Post
divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,277 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 14, 2019 at 06:29 AM

I am married but I do have an ex husband, albeit he isn’t abusive and we are on friendly terms. If he was abusive, I’d be only talking about our child and only in writing. There are apps like our family wizzard where you can type back and forth info that pertains to custody, no need to engage in conversations

Saying that, there might be ton of reasons why people do things in new relationships that they didn’t do before.

Often when people are unhappy (which is worth to assume you and your husband weren’t or you’d still be married) people don’t do fun stuff. New relationship boosts all kind of interest.

Or there could be other reasons. My husband did nothing while married to his ex because he simply couldn’t afford it supporting 4 people as she refused to get a job and he was too stressed about everything that was going wrong at all times. We on the other hand have two nice incomes together and we are overall happy so he isn’t stressed all the time so we can do ton on things, together or on our own.

My ex husband sails his yacht all over, including crossing Atlantic Ocean. It was always a dream of his. He sure didn't do when we were married. Ton of reasons why.

If he doesn’t do any of it and just brags to you, then who cares what’s his deal with. He is an ex, exes are exes for a reason. Tell him to stick to a topic of your kid.
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Iloivar