View Single Post
puzzclar
Elder

Member Since Jan 2010
101 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 14, 2019 at 07:30 AM

After a year of things going good due to DBT, a med change has changed all that. If sleepyness is the side effect, what would you do, would you deal with it or switch to a different med. I have a med provider but the appointment is in August. I'm getting desperate. I see things happening to me, which influences my mood. I'm just so depressed, school is tough. And what's even worse is I have a final exam to study for. And I don't feel like I want to study. It's a graduate school program for counseling. I feel terribly, and wonder if someone would want services through me. That's what is in the back of my head, and the fact that I might have to be hospitalized like I was in my undergraduate degree. Right now the tears are flowing,

I'm on Abilify 20 mg and Wellbutrin 450 mg. I am up early again. I'll probably fall asleep in church if I'm not careful. I saw my new t yesterday. He said to call if things get bad. Am I there this morning? I don't even know if the crisis line can help. I'm not sui or anything just see things that can hurt me all day long.

What do I do?
puzzclar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear