View Single Post
Gymgirl71

Member Since Jan 2015
6 hugs
given
Chat Apr 14, 2019 at 07:54 AM

Been beating myself up but then I realize he was never good for me. I just realized we have nothing in common! Besides alcohol there is nothing. I need more from a relationship..at first, it was fun but now I feel like I’m enabling him and the only time he is Halle is when there’s a drink in his hand. He seemed to be into fitness and nutrition (he has all these supplements) so I THOUGHT we were on the same level. It’s not like he was going to say my hobbies Include hanging out with my buddies, listening to music and drinking until I pass out! He did start to do better for a short period and was not drinking a lot and working out and I saw a positive change in him. But it was short lived. I am going to find a man who is on the same level as me..after I am emotionally ready. One who has hobbies and is stable not only financially but emotionally. He text me this morning and he was having a drink 🥃 I was automatically turned off 🤢 no wonder he has problems with intimacy..I am not enabling him by accepting this sort of behavior. He wants to drink his life away go ahead. He won’t get far in life or get any quality woman to stick around. He’s 45 acting like he’s 21. He may be cool to hang out with but as a partner he sucks 👎👎👎👎👎
Gymgirl71 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous48672, MickeyCheeky, unaluna

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky