Grand Magnate

Member Since Mar 2019
4,300 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 14, 2019 at 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wander View Post
I have three major problems with my physical health.
1) Fibromyalgia. It is much better than it used to be ( I was basically bedridden), but it still restricts how much I can do each day. If I overdo it I pay with bad flare-ups of fatigue and pain. Still, much improved and doing all I can to keep improving.
2)Injured upper left leg. It has been in pain for over a month and I have re-injured it twice due to my foolishness. Physio is helping me but it will be at least another month before I am close to recovered.
3) Weight gain from small doses of Seroquel at night which I have taken for the last 7 months. Without it I cannot sleep. I had major sleep issues before it. I am slowly weaning myself off it (down to 12.5 mg most nights) but know it will be a struggle. I have gained just over 2 kg. I guess thats around 6 pounds. Not much but I am not happy with the trajectory. I eat well, exercise when able so not much else I can do until my hip heals.
6lbs doesnt seem like a lot until you feel miserable in your clothes. It is the same for me. I'm more concerned with the trajectory. You swim a lot, right? That's such great exercise. I wish I swam more. Looking forward to the pool opening back up for the summer.
fern46 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, bizi, Jedi67, MickeyCheeky, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, Wild Coyote