View Single Post
sinking
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Nov 2012
1,218 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 14, 2019 at 11:43 AM

Last day of week 7 was ok. i always feel a bit sad and disappointed in the evening because it always feel like i didnt have enough time to do all i wanted to do (sleeping more? watching more tv series? staying more with my cat? staying more with my mom?), and i have to face the reality of having to work tomorrow and face another long long week.

this morning didnt start out too well. i didnt sleep enough in spite of being sleepy and lazy and my mom started talking too much and i dont feel like talking or listening much at least until im done with breakfast. and i tried to stay away from my dad because im still convinced he doesnt want me here on weekends so i better stay away from his sight and not hear his comments that hurt a lot.

the rest of the day was spent as usual. i ate very well and finished my exT's letter. i just took a shower and found out i was bitten by a tick. we (mom and i) tried to take it away but its head remained inside my arm. we put cream on it and i'll have to control it often. i dont want to get some weird disease like lyme's because of it.

now im going to get the meds, then dinner and then i'll prepare everything i need to bring back to my home tomorrow. if i can i'll try not to go to the grocery store until the end of the month so that the huge grocery shopping done at the beginning of the month will not be a total BS, but i wont repeat it again for sure!

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, Mopey

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky