Gymgirl71

Gymgirl71 has no updates.

8 yr Member
6 hugs
given
Default Apr 14, 2019 at 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetcarBlanche View Post
Glad you finally see the light! He's a train-wreck and no woman is responsible for rehabbing ANY man; so it's not your job to enable him or encourage him or emotionally support him. He could care less what you think. Truly. He's selfish and self-obsessed and he probably uses emotionally vulnerable women intentionally to fuel his insecure ego.

I know a guy like your guy. He is an IT guy. He's my age. He has slept with a ton of women and he's a divorced dad of a college-aged daughter. He drinks as soon as he wakes up, and he drinks to put himself to sleep. He's drunk ALL THE TIME. He once sent me a flirty FB message at 3 a.m. with a bed-selfie of him lying in his bed DRUNK telling me he was attracted to me. GROSS. SO GROSS. I felt sorry for him. The next day, he texted me "Feel free to contact me anytime you want to hang out." Gee, NO THANKS LOSER.

There are more losers than you realize. But once you put yourself first, read up on the signs of verbal abuse and recognize red flags in general from dysfunctional men, you will suddenly be able to stop another bad connection from happening between yourself and a guy who belongs in Betty Ford, not in your bedroom.

It sucks being single. BUT, it's better to be lonely and heal and educate yourself and hang around with friends and enjoy your hobbies than invest and waste your emotional and physical energy on a guy who is bad news all around.
I prepared a text to send him tomorrow to break it off. I tried to call him but of course he has friends over so it was a bad time..it’s always a bad time. But I want him to be sober when he gets my text..
Gymgirl71 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous48672