View Single Post
Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Apr 14, 2019 at 06:59 PM

Hello probablyangryrn: Thank you for bringing your concern here to PC. I see this is your first post. So... welcome to Psych Central. One forum in particular, here on PC, that may be of interest to you would be the coping with emotions forum. Here's a link:

https://forums.psychcentral.com/coping-with-emotions/

Honestly I wish I knew what to tell you about this. Anger has been something I've struggled with for many years now. And I don't know if it is something genetic, if how I tend to react to things is something I learned from my father (it could have been), or something else. I suspect it may be a combination of all of those things. What the cause of my (or your) anger problems was, though, is perhaps of less importance than what can be done about them in the here & now. So here are links to 3 articles, from Psych Central's archives, on the subject of anger management that (hopefully) may be of some help plus a link to the anger management blog here on PC:

Anger Management

Getting Anger & Hostility Under Control

Tips for Coping With Your Angry Behavior

Anger Management | A blog helping you to better manage your angry feelings.

I hope you find PC to be of benefit.

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear