View Single Post
Anonymous32892

Default Apr 14, 2019 at 08:05 PM

Lol. Yes, fan girls are real, much to my personal distaste.

Before I proceed I should be clear that I am holding a lot back. Discussing psychopathy reminds me of a song "Danger, danger. High voltage". People who dont understand get worked up and go into bash or save the "victim" mode. Im not particularly interested in either. Furthermore with the stigma what it is, the last thing I want to do is to add to that in any way, even a poor choice of words. So I go forth into dangerous waters with caution. Yes, I am always this metaphorical, humorous and dramatic.

Some people fear paths, obviously. Some are pulled to them. Perhaps they are attracted to traits a path may possess. Dominance, sadism, control, stoicism, objectivity, whatever. They see a trait or traits that attract them and are willfully blind to those that dont. Perhaps similar to playing with a beautiful snake and then being stunned when it bites. This can apply to any relationship of course, but most certainly with paths.

Then follows the idea that one can change someone else. Nope. That is a terrible idea across the board. People can only change themselves and even then, within the territory of disorder, that may not even be possible. For example taking someone who does not feel love in a traditional sense and thinking you can make them love you. You cant. You can accept what they have to offer if it suits your wants/needs, but you cant make them feel something they dont.

Fan girl syndrome as I call it. I *think* I ADORE x, y, z and whatever I dont like, I can change. Again, not solely applicable to this particular type of relationship and just something I have seen myself.

FYI if you read this and want to have a deeper discussion, pm me. I am not willing to throw myself or partner into the flames on a public discussion, but will be more forward in private. I am not receptive to any type of judgement pertaining to my relationship personally.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote