Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,627 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 15, 2019 at 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetcarBlanche View Post
So...she went behind your back to sympathize with your husband and complain about YOU to him?! Yeah, that's uncalled for and very much a betrayal on her part. Wow. Why do you want to be friends again with this woman now? I wouldn't trust her. No way. She sounds like she is a pot-stirrer. Like, she intentionally creates trouble for people because it entertains her. Or, she has zero boundaries and zero common sense and thinks she's being helpful when in reality she's like Godzilla destroying the city.
Hi. I agree with StreetcarBlanche on this one.

I fully understand becoming nostalgic over the good times and perhaps wanting a friendship again, but honestly? I wouldn't go back. Friendships end for a good reason, just like a romantic relationship does.

She betrayed you. I wouldn't trust her again. How could you trust her again? Wouldn't you always be on your toes with her?

Once trust is broken in my mind, it can rarely be repaired. I would let this go. It's been 20 years. Why resurface it now? If you're lonely, find ways to make new friendships. There's always a way. She's toxic.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
Medusax, MickeyCheeky