View Single Post
fern46
Grand Magnate

Member Since Mar 2019
4,300 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 15, 2019 at 06:34 AM

Bizi - that's amazing. I'm not familiar with IF. I'll have to learn more. It seems really effective for you

Wildflowerchild - you were as active as you can be and pushed yourself. Way to go!

Gina - that's a lot of work and fresh air too. My husband hurt his back last spring and we had to get a yard service. I was in charge of mowing the lawn. Your story makes me miss it. It was really great exercise

Whatever - I applaud you for being so proactive and working on the mental and emotional aspects of physical health. I feel like any plan is destined to fail unless you can focus on all three simultaneously. Dieting feels more like normalcy and less like a chore when they are in sync. Oh and I did push ups, girl style. I dont know if I mistyped due to wishful thinking or if my phone autocorrected a misspelling. Either way, I'm not able to do pull ups. I was in that kind of shape though once in my life. I did Gillian Michael's 30 day shred video for 30 days. It kicked my butt, but it whipped me into shape and helped me tone up everything quickly. I've considered doing it again. I know I would lose the 6lbs within two weeks easily. I don't know why but it feels like this huge undertaking now even though it is only a 20min or so a day commitment. Maybe I'll do it....

Wander - I'll be watching my kids at the pool mostly so there won't be time for laps, but I always work some in when my husband comes along. I just love the free feeling of floating and soaring through the water

Raging vortex - I can only imagine based on the pain my husband experienced. I say it is pain that ranks in scale with unmediated childbirth. I'm sorry you are dealing with that. Do you do physical therapy?
fern46 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky