View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 15, 2019 at 08:29 AM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, Miss P! I agree with what all the other great, wise, wonderful posters have already wisely said better than I ever could! You've been given lots of great, wise, wonderful advice on this thread! I'd suggest to follow it as much as you can if you want to! There's absolutely NOTHING wrong with cutting off contacts with a person if you feel like your relationship with that person is hurting BOTH OF YOU! It's just self preservation and there's nothing wrong with that! You're just acknowledging that things aren't working out for both of you! No need to feel ashamed because of that! I hope you'll be able to recognize that and to understand that you're doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG! You've tried your best after all and it STILL hasn't worked out! That's all we humans can do after all and it's ALWAYS more than enough! Please be kind to yourself as much as you can! Remember that we're here for you if you need it! Feel free to PM me anytime! Let me know if I can do something to help you! Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes! I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, Miss P! You don't deserve to suffer AT ALL! Nobody deserves to suffer AT ALL, certainly not such a caring, kind, sweet and wonderful person like you! You're a STRONG, WONDERFUL PERSON! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Chyialee, Miss P

Thanks for this!
Miss P