10 yr Member
47 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 15, 2019 at 11:04 AM

Thanks Wishful and Saidso,

I appreciate the support and the help.

Yes, I'm Canadian.

There's a few things with the provincial help and the federal tax relief. Some illnesses are hard to claim. That's the shortest possible version. And, to enter the fight for support and tax relief means my wife has to argue that she can't work, that she's unable to, and that she is dependent on me. That's a h#ll of a thing to have to do, when she is battling depression and fighting to find answers and to get better. She's fighting to prove otherwise. I can't, yet, ask her to argue that she needs my support and we need tax relief because of her illness.

Saidso... You reference "creative" juices.... Yes, that's true. As I'm trying to figure out a way to earn more income, I keep going back and back and back to the same ideas, entry level by the hour jobs I used to do when I was a teen. I'm not even thinking about creative ways to make use of the abilities I have now. I've literally spent years now just trying to get through the next day, then the next, then the next... Waiting for relief and improvement, or a change in her symptoms, or something. Maybe I need a break and some fresh thinking.

Thankful for this exchange.

RD Mercer
RDMercer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky