Luna's offical mini me.

Member Since May 2017
10.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 15, 2019 at 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlumberKitty View Post
Hi Everyone. I was supposed to have therapy tonight at 5 but my therapist called and said she had a family emergency and needed to cancel, and that she would have the office call to reschedule me. The last time I saw her was the 18th of March, so almost a month. The office hasn't called to reschedule me yet but I wouldn't be surprised if it was another month before I got in. I'm feeling let down that I don't have therapy tonight. It means I can go to my volunteer position, but, I would have rather gone to therapy. Funny because last week I was really not feeling it, like I wasn't looking forward to my therapy appointment but that changed over the weekend, and suddenly I was looking forward to it.

I also have a decision to make. I have given up SH for Lent and my T was pushing me a bit to extend that decision out. Without her accountability, because I won't be seeing her so she won't be pushing me, I will be easy for me to not feel like I need to extend it out. I don't want to let myself off easy but I feel like, well she wasn't there for me, so it doesn't matter.

I feel a little abandoned, even though I know logically that is not what happened. And it is a little ridiculous to feel abandoned. I just feel like I don't have the support that I would have liked to have had. Especially because I was having SUI thoughts/feelings this past weekend, and now I have no help with them for another however long.

I guess I'm whining. I'd like to be heard. Thanks all. Kit
Firstly I don't think your whining at all. Your feelings are valid and make perfect sense.

I wouldn't be able to see someone who couldn't schedule me sooner if I needed it. Dealing with SUI thoughts/feelings is so very hard. How long have you been seeing this T? Would you consider seeing someone else. You could keep her as back up T?

And say nothing."

Lemoncake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
guilloche, HD7970GHZ, SlumberKitty, unaluna