Miss Laura has no updates.

15 yr Member
85 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 15, 2019 at 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, Miss Laura! Please don't be so hard on yourself! I completely agree with what all the other great, wise, wonderful posters have already wisely said better than I ever could! You've been given lots of great, wise, wonderful advice on this thread! I'd suggest to follow it as much as you can if you want to! It sucks to be depressed! Please remember that you're not letting ANYONE down! It's not your fault if you're feeling like this! Of course you'd feel better if you could just snap aout of it, but unfortunately that's not possible! I'm so sorry your Father doesn't understand you! Please DO consider reaching to your sister if you can and want to! I'd suggest to talk to her about this and see how it goes from there if you feel like she'll understand how you feel and what you mean! Maybe that could help! Please try NOT to worry too much about letting other people down! You are you and you're trying your best! That's all that matters! That's all we humans can do after all and it's ALWAYS more than enough! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT! I'm really happy that you were able to see your Psychiatrist! I hope your Meds will help you feel a little bit better! Please let us know if we can do ANYTHING at all to help you! You know we all care about you! You know we all love you! Feel free to vent and write here as much as you need to and want to! You know we'll NEVER judge you! I promise you that! I'm so sorry you're going through all of this! You don't deserve to suffer AT ALL! Nobody deserves to suffer AT ALL, certainly NOT YOU! Please NEVER give up HOPE! Try to HANG ON as much as you possibly CAN! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT! Remember that we're here for you if you need it! Feel free to PM me anytime! Let us know if we can do something to help you! Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes! Please keep us updated as much as you can and want to of course! I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, Miss Laura!
Thanks MickeyCheeky, I'm gonna try talking to my Sister or my 2 friends 2hom I'm seeing this next week I think. I said to my Paychiatrist I feel like a disappointment and that I let everyone down he says I'm not and it's the nature of the illness. I should be honest with my support team as they are there to help me.
Miss Laura is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky