Poohbah

Member Since Dec 2015
136 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 15, 2019 at 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocJohn View Post
I'm so sorry you're experiencing this issue. However, it's difficult for anyone to help with a technical issue -- and we do want to help you! -- without having some basic information about what it is exactly you are trying to do, and then the technical error or exact problem you're experiencing.

What type of computer are you using? What browser? What error message are you receiving when you choose "File > Print"?

The forums aren't doing anything that blocks you from printing a page (just tested it on Firefox and Chrome and works fine). Maybe if I knew what specific thread you're referencing as well, I could help you further.
—great to know we can print from the forums. Thanks, Sarah, I finally worked it out. Finding a doctor I trust to do a medication change will be a lot harder. I know what my current pdoc suggested won’t work and so far 2 anti psychotics have caused panic attacks. I’m not a nut. I have 3 degrees (not that that guarantees logic) and am disgusted with the 15 minute sessions. Private pdocs often don’t give more time. I called UCLA and they won’t take me because I am over 65. Mayo here in Phoenix is booked up. I will try calling the Arizona Psychiatric Association for a referral. This really shouldn’t be this hard..
My brother is on a couple boards and has some connections but that’s a little iffy and what does the average person do? Any ideas on this would be greatly appreciated.

wellbutrin 75 mg, cut in half or higher dose as needed
Regular aerobic exercise
SKILLSET/KNOWLEDGE BASE:
Family Medical Advocate
Masters in Library Science
Multiple Subject Teaching Credential-15 yrs in public schools
luvyrself is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote