MickeyCheeky
Legendary

MickeyCheeky My echo is the only voice coming back

5 yr Member
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 15, 2019 at 02:22 PM

I'm so sorry you and your wife are going through all of this, RDMercer! I completely agree with what all the other great, wise, wonderful posters have already wisely said better than I ever could! Your problems are NOT small at all! Dealing with your sick wife, your job and money problems is certainly A LOT to go through and you have every right to talk about it and to vent about it! Even if they WERE smaller problems, and they aren't, you STILL have every right to talk about it and to share what you want about it and to vent about it! I'm not sure what illness is your wife is struggling with exactly, but can she apply for disability? Since she's unable to work I do believe she may definitely apply for it or for any other kind of government assistance! I'd suggest to look into that if you can and if you need it and if you want to if you haven't already of course! Please NEVER give up HOPE! Try to HANG ON as much as you possibly CAN! Remember that we're here for you if you need it! Feel free to PM me anytime! Let me know if I can do something to help you! Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes! I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, RDMercer
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote