bpforever1
Magnate

bpforever1 has no updates.

5 yr Member
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Arrow Apr 15, 2019 at 03:12 PM

I was here awhile back but had a psychotic break. I am doing awful. I have to receive shots now once a month. I am in the states again and would like to receive SSDI. I have a history of schizoaffective disorder bipolar type. I seem to have a psychotic break every three years. My parents put me in an apartment and I caused a lot of noise, was told I had to leave the apartment. I found another apartment and am trying to keep quiet. I have been hospitalized every three years for the past ten years and now know that I have to ask for SSDI. I am getting old and don't think I will recover fully. I feel awful. I was doing well for awhile but being all alone in another country put me at risk. I am going to the doctor each month to receive shots but have not had the courage to ask for SSDI yet but will next time I see the doctor. I don't know what to expect and was wondering if it is difficult to receive SSDI given my situation? I really can't work anymore since my delusions are becoming too real for me. I don't hear voices per se but talk to other characters inside of me. My brother noted that I talk a lot to myself. I sometimes believe space aliens are after me but have not said this to the doctor yet because my family was always coming with me to my sessions with the doctor. I am quite embarrassed but know this is a life-threatening matter. I am apathetic and have no energy while remaining irritable. I am a mess. I caused so much pain to my family and it hurts me. However, I must persevere. Does anybody have any advice about SSDI? How I should go about receiving it? I will ask my doctor of course next time. Is anybody having difficulty receiving SSDI?
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Goforward, MickeyCheeky, Nammu, possum220, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, Wild Coyote