View Single Post
hope2010

Member Since Jan 2010
1,103 hugs
given
Default Apr 15, 2019 at 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmascarol View Post
AS you know by now they sold my mom's house,they are doing some painting inside ,I dont know why but it was fine the way it was.I feel so betrayed someone sleeping in my room .I know it isnt my house anymore but why is it bothering me so much to have someone else living in there?It was built when I was five so I had spent plenty of my days and nights there.I feel so sick over someone living in that house.I think they are going to ruin it.Makes me so mad because my mom died less then a year ago,.If I had my way nobody would be living in there.This is causing me a lot of pain.I loved that house.Mom and dad and my late husband I miss you so much,I have been so very anxious since last night cannot sleep all to wound up.Not about the house the weather,to many thunderstorms,
I am sorry you are going through all these feelings of being betrayed about your mother house. What about thinking that the people that bought it might be good ones, people that will give the house a good vibe and make new memories in a place that was so dear to you.

Maybe, it is an opportunity for you to let it go. Easy for me to say, very difficult to do so ... I hope you are sleeping better tonight.
I am here for you, hugs