View Single Post
hope2010

Member Since Jan 2010
1,103 hugs
given
Default Apr 15, 2019 at 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleEarthquakes View Post
I have experienced intense fear since a very young age. I have always been a highly sensitive person and grew up with a very anxious mother and my dad had abandoned us. That's just the back story. But I don't know how to cope, meditation doesn't work, deep breaths doesn't work, my meds have stopped working, therapy doesn't work, yes i can call my psychiatrist but i want to hear from others who are experiencing similar things, i am terrified of death, and terrified of life. i can't leave my apartment. i feel so small. i feel like an outsider. i feel like an island all on my own. i am dependent on my husband for buying me food and for doing errands for me. I AM JUST SO AFRAID AND I'm SO TIRED OF THIS. Please help me, anything, please don't ignore this.
I can relay to what you are going through. Because I have something very similar, we know already how bad it can be.
I have an excellent psychiatrist and a good therapy but years and years pass and there is just not a cure for what I have. Chronic anxiety, agoraphobia, bipolar and depression.

What I do is follow my treatment to the point that if I feel weird or out of control anxious I don't hesitate in a call for help. Can be my psychiatrist, or a friend that already know how to cope with me in the state of mind. Of course my husband too. The point I am trying to make is that it is important to know that we are not alone in this situation. This difficult life we are living it is not an isolated thing, we are here and not alone, we can support each other.

Keep writing to us, please. I am here for you and if you feel like talking in private I will be more than glad to be your friend. Hugs