View Single Post
-jimi-
Jimi the rat

Member Since Dec 2008
PC PoohBah!
Trig Apr 15, 2019 at 09:24 PM

As the title said. But I feel bad for him. And I also made it worse by antagonizing the dude that has stalked me online for months. He wants me dead. Reason, my friend, which he hates. The hatred is of no proportion and my friend is simply a bit annoying to some, but friendly.

But this guy really can't let this go. We used to be in the same chat together like almost a year ago, both me and friend left because this guy yelled really bad things at us. The stalking of me went on through platforms. But no real threats than today. Happened in a chat, I do have logs and everything.

Comes out he found out our identities and addresses. It's not that far from here where I think he resides.

My friend just turn inwards, like blaming himself for being attacked, and when he does, he falls into a hole like real bad. Tried to communicate but he turned off his phone.

That is when I started feel really bad. I had taken the bad guy on like daring him to visit me etc. I should just kicked him out of chat. But for some reason I wanted to see how far he would go.

I think my friend is disappointed in my actions. Found them unnecessary. I get it. Sort of.

So ended up I had to report the bad guy to the cops. It feels so wrong. Is where I really feel bad. I've seen the Internet as a self contained world where real life has no meaning. The two should not be mixed. I feel like I'm inviting less Internet neutrality and freedom by my action of reporting this guy. We should just have kicked him and dealt.

My friend is not afraid to die, it's not that, but he hates that every time his name is mentioned, someone is mad. Even raging. Even though he just exists. Doesn't do anything. I know what it feels like, awful, but he got an even worse deal than I've got!!! He's a perfectly good guy and someone always hates him. To the point of wanting to kill him and his friend, me, which he claimed backed him up. We basically fight our own battles because we have such different approaches. But just the bad guy knows we're friends (IRL too), sets him off like totally.

I think he's gonna be banned on the forum we all first met, despite this threat happened completely elsewhere. I kind of wonder if that will really set him off. The forum isn't super helpful at identifying him, even if they can, they know people who met him, to give that little detail to the police...

I wish friend would know this guy doesn't represent the norm that always judges us. This bad guy is bat crap crazy and does drugs.

I really, really messed up when it came to my interactions the last month or so. I really caught a case of stupid. Hope it will pass.

To add to injury, I accidentally hurt my friend physically yesterday.

Hugs from:
Buffy01, Crypts_Of_The_Mind, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
Buffy01, MickeyCheeky