View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,906 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 15, 2019 at 10:43 PM

I literally think I'm God. I believe many things. Like we're in an alien AI simulation. Causing people harm has never been my thing. I used to go on chat rooms and help people that were suicidal until the owner of one chat turned out to be a religious extremist maniac. People are many things. They have all sorts of beliefs. People smoke crack. I smoked crack. Maybe I'm hallucinating everything and no one is real. But LOVE wins over all because it is so strong. What my family would do without me if all my "delusions" were not real and that this is the only reality there is.. they would be left behind and the only existence would be them wondering through the last stages of the universes existence until we all go pooff... and disappear like the 0.000000001% of existence that us monkeys had.. maybe aliens will appear.. but you can see them on DMT maybe? I was too scared to break through cuz I would then be in the psych bin for the rest of my life.. I know too much.. Does the devil trip on psychedelics and have schizophrenia? Does he manipulate people while God knows everything or does God get confused? Does God have disorganized schizophrenia so he doesn't even know what the hell he's doing with his creations? The devil has a clear mind maybe idk.. But it's all not real.. Nothing is real.. then boom... big bang.. Which is a theory.. everything is.. Reality is just a bunch of hallucinations that we all collectively agree on..

With antisocial, you move from one place to the next after people realize what you are doing to them.. moving through a field of blind sheep.. lonely world.. just like God. The devil was an angel but he turned on God. Why? Who cares to read the bible? It was written by humans.. they were probably using psychedelics and jesus was schizophrenic and smoking pot...

There is an antichrist as well. But I can't tell who it is and don't care to say because it's all pointless in the end. Memory fades forever and our souls go to the soul factory.

Edit: Tech n9nnnnneeee!
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
redCanine3669