View Single Post
CaitlinNoGoYea

Member Since Apr 2019
1 hugs
given
Default Apr 16, 2019 at 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baobaozi View Post
lol what are you trying to achieve talking like that here. I get what you mean, it’s like how people here have similar problems and mental illnesses but none of them are the same, because their environment and other variables are different. But it is quite self absorbed to think that others can’t emphatize and understand what you’re going through. I do have some people that have it worse than me though, which sometimes embarasses me a lot even though they say that my struggle is not validated by how significant it is compared to others. But it’s not like you’ll agree to this though
Not trying to achieve anything. I'm here.
Self absorb? Why? Is it because I don't want empathy? Or is it because people can't truly understand me? It's the truth. No one can completely understand another person. But I can't speak for everyone. But I highly doubt anyone can understand me. For numerous reasons such as experiences, environmental factors, genetics, grammar, and etc. Unless someone can be me for all the years of my life. And I didn't say that I have it worse or anyone does. You made that up, yourself. I could care less about the amount of pain myself has or anyone else. There's nothing I can do about it. I'm not a God.
CaitlinNoGoYea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote