Grand Poohbah

Member Since Sep 2013
2,626 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 16, 2019 at 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by resurgam View Post
really? I doubt ptsd is a game of can you top this. I know mine isn't. and what is god awful for one person may be nothing for another. why even make a post like this? enjoy reading triggering things? enjoy having folks post their triggering things? seriously? what does this post accomplish positively?

do you also ask vets how many they kill? etc.

please. someone put an end to this post ...because again to what use does it help anyone? or will it simply turn into a "well then this happened to me" topic

Hi Resurgam,

While your feelings are valid, I must question whether or not you understand the purpose of this thread. It is not to compare trauma - it is to connect with fellow survivors on something we can all relate to: abuse.

No one is trying to one up, if that is how you think I believe that is something you should explore for yourself. In therapy it would be seen as valuable information.

I am not trying to be rude here, but I seem to remember you posting something rather invalidating and rude on one of my threads which actually triggered me quite a bit. Perhaps you should look at how your writing is impacting others before you post. Just a thought.

Have a good day,

Thanks,
HD7970ghz

"don't put all your eggs - in one basket"
"promote pleasure - prevent pain"
"with change - comes loss"
HD7970GHZ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Alatea, bufordtjustice, Fuzzybear, RoxanneToto

Thanks for this!
pachyderm