View Single Post
Anonymous40127

Default Apr 16, 2019 at 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, TheLonelyChemist! Please don't be so hard on yourself! YOU ARE IMPORTANT and YOU'RE WORTH IT! Please don't give up hope! YOU MATTER! I truly believe you can achieve many wonderful things in your life! Please don't give up your dreams! Don't let other people discourage you! You deserve to be happy and to lead a good life just like everyone else does! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT! You KNOW we want you to get better and to achieve your dreams! If science is what you want to d, then I'd say just GO FOR IT! You're perfectly "normal" just the way you are! There's no such a thing as a "normal" person and you're just as valuable as your classmated and friends! In some regards, you're even MORE valuable in my opinion! Please NEVER give up HOPE! Try to HANG ON as much as you possibly CAN! We ALL care about you! We ALL love you! Feel free to vent and write here as much as you need to and want to! You know we'll NEVER judge you! I PROMISE YOU THAT! You're AWESOME! You're STRONG! You're a WARRIOR! You're an AWESOME, STRONG WARRIOR! I believe in YOU! We ALL believe in you! Please believe in yourself as much as you can! I hope you'll be able to believe in yourself as much as we ALL do in you because YOU'RE AWESOME, YOU MATTER and YOU ROCK! You KNOW that! We ALL know that! I'm sure YOU KNOW THAT as well even if it's deep down! YOU ROCK! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT! I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, TheLonelyChemist!
Mickey... I don't want to tell some things about my personal life. I'll just accept my defeat.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear