View Single Post
WishfulThinker66
Magnate

Member Since Jun 2018
117 hugs
given
Default Apr 16, 2019 at 11:37 AM

I am worried right now to set foot out on my own block.

There was a dog running loose last night that repeatedly attacked my own as we walked not far from my house. The attack went on for more than 15 minutes as I had to repeatedly use my own body - and kick at - in order to block it from my own. It took all that time to get myself and my dog back up the street to my home all the while the other kept circling and charging. It got several bites in on my dogs hind end and got a hold of his tail. His owner eventually came out and when seeing me try to kick it away got of course very hostile and I had my own confrontation to deal with. Finally I got my dog inside the house. I checked him over and he is okay. My dog is pretty furry and the other was very small. I could find do indication of any broken skin. But he was really shaken up as was I. I called Animal Protections Services who called the police. I saw them go to the home.

And here now lies the problem.

I am terrified right now to leave my home - and I have a dog whining desperate to be taken for a walk to relieve himself. The other owner saw what house I went into and now knows what kind of car I drive. I am terrified there is going to be some sort of retribution. I really need to take my dog out.

Hugs from:
Anonymous55879, hope2010, made08