Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 16, 2019 at 12:29 PM

I think Baobaozi might have been referring to these parts of your post:
Quote:
Am I looking for help? I don't think so. Though I was diagnosed with a mental illness.
Honestly, don't understand a lot of things I do. I doubt anyone else would, though I assume that if they think they do then they are just being self centered or something. I refuse to believe that everyone is the same, or has the same opportunities. The world wouldn't be as horrible as it is if so, and we wouldn't all have different cultures and languages and etc.
Regardless, I don't believe in others ideas and opinions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaitlinNoGoYea View Post
Not trying to achieve anything. I'm here.
Self absorb? Why? Is it because I don't want empathy? Or is it because people can't truly understand me? It's the truth. No one can completely understand another person. But I can't speak for everyone. But I highly doubt anyone can understand me. For numerous reasons such as experiences, environmental factors, genetics, grammar, and etc. Unless someone can be me for all the years of my life. And I didn't say that I have it worse or anyone does. You made that up, yourself. I could care less about the amount of pain myself has or anyone else. There's nothing I can do about it. I'm not a God.

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote