View Single Post
gina_re
Grand Magnate

Member Since Jun 2012
3,826 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 16, 2019 at 03:54 PM

I struggle with the fact that my physical health has taken a back seat to my overall health. Mainly because I make my mental health a priority because that is more painful for me. I have no energy to do anything. I'm so out of shape that I've been tired after taking a shower sometimes. Now that's sad. I hate this time of year because I now have to mow my lawn. I wish I could afford to pay someone to do it like I did a few years ago, but that's not an option right now. It takes me so long to finish because I am so winded and dizzy while I'm out there.
It's hard for me to accept being obese as well. I was thin in high school and in my 20s. But once I started on Paxil, my weight ballooned rapidly. And I've just gained more due to emotional eating after a death the family and now being on risperdal. I don't realize it until I look in the mirror and then I'm disgusted.
So I guess the point of my post is that I understand where you're coming from. It's not fair that we have to choose between our physical and mental health.
gina_re is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, lightly toasted, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky