View Single Post
Anonymous44076

Default Apr 16, 2019 at 06:02 PM

I just want to clarify something. A responder may have misunderstood my posts. I was not suggesting that mediTation should be a substitution for therapy and/or medical options. I have used all of these options (drug trials, CBT, TCM, mindfulness, mediTation) down the years in my own life for depression and anxiety. And when people are taking meds or talking to professionals they often have time alone when they feel awful too....mediTation is very helpful for those times when people are home alone and stuck or frustrated. It is also a well-researched effective method for ameliorating depression and anxiety.

Folks, when we respond to threads, let's please be respectful of each other's ideas and offerings. And let's not jump to conclusions or make snide references to other posters. We are all here to support each other. We are all in need. And we are all human. There is no need to be adversarial.

I am here wishing everyone peace regardless of which options they favor. What works for one person may not work for another. And what helps someone at one point in their life may not be as useful as something else later on. We are not talking about a black-and-white problem. Depression is complex.

Last edited by Anonymous44076; Apr 16, 2019 at 06:14 PM..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Bill3